CV Service for All Vehicles
CV Joint Service & Replacement
As its name indicates, the CV Joint(s) are under constant velocity while the engine is running. The most common part of this assembly to go bad is the protective flexible shroud surrounding the joint. Without protection, the moving parts are going to breakdown and stop working. Before that happens to you, come in to Weed Family Auto for our CV service(s). Why choose us for your vehicle?
- Servicing Concord Vehicles Since 1995
- Highest Customer Satisfaction Ratings
- Factory Trained & ASE Certified Mechanics
- Long Standing Parts & Labor Warranty
- Top Rate Personal Service with Fair Prices